Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So, an update.

It's been a little over two weeks now since I left the house. Mainly I've been working and sleeping, what with being in the midst of inventory at Saks. (As opposed to my normal 6 AM to 3 PM schedule, it's all night work.)

Things are okay with Laurene, I guess, as much as they can be. Our conversations range from completely civil, as was the case last night, to "You ruined my life" guilt. (I understand that completely, so it's not as big a deal as it might be.) In a few minutes, I will get to see Laura for only the second time since I left. Hopefully that will go well. I've talked to her a few times on the phone, as much as you can talk to a three-year old, anyway. My one hope is that when she's older, she can understand why I did what I did, and will forgive me for it.

Things with Carolyn are going as well as they can, and I'm at peace with my situation, as fucked up as it is.

Once I get my wireless router up, I'll probably go back to updating more regularly. I have a review waiting on my home computer to go up(I'm posting at my parents' house) and there are other things to talk about(such as the transitional championship of Edge.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wireless at the Guthries?

1/26/2006 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home