Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Well, I didn't make it.

This was a tough damn month, and I only managed to get to a little on the north side of 32,000 words. I could say that it was because of work, what with the designer event and Black Friday, and I could blame it on Thanksgiving, and not feeling well in the middle of the month. Or I could blame it on all of the strange other events that I don't want to get into here.

But ultimately, the buck stops here. I didn't have it in me this year. Maybe next year.

Back to a more semi-normal posting schedule in a day or two, most likely, not that anyone's reading this.

4 Comments:

Blogger RevSeekingWisdom said...

I read you. I don't always understand what is going on, but I read nonetheless.

12/02/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

And I thank you for that.

12/02/2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

I read it too, sometimes.

12/04/2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

After seeing you accomplish writing the 50,000 words for the parts of that Novel I understand it is a hard to do that with less time due to work. But atleast you tried.

And people still read this. Just whether to comment or not is the choice for us. But atleast you don't have the spammers anymore.

12/07/2005 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home