Thursday, November 24, 2005

This is my life, and it's ending one minute at a time...

A terrible title for a post about what I'm thankful for, but the way things have been going, it's how I feel.(It's also what I say to anyone who expresses feelings of sympathy towards my situation.)

Anyway, these are the things I feel thankful for this year:

My loving wife and my wonderful daughter, who put up with way more than they should, and who don't get enough back in return. Thank you.

My family, who continue to support me even when I act like a shithead about money, or bump into someone while driving their car.

My friends, particularly the ones who continue to remain my friends even though I see them about as often as the Jets win.

My jobs, because it was a very loooong unemployed summer.

The internet, because I can bore people looking for links to t-----ts and such with this crap, and because I can get lots of free stuff that I shouldn't have.

My health, which continues to be pretty okay despite how terribly I treat myself.

So, here's to another year of happiness in abject misery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

I love you too, oh Herm Edwards of My Existence.

11/25/2005 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home