Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Is it wrong to be glad I'm in Connecticut?

Two guys reporting from the storm.

Amazing just seeing the devestation and such. I've been through a hurricane(Gloria, in 1985) but that was nothing like this.

Good vibes and thoughts go out to Hogie and Demp from ITVR, who are currently off the line. Hopefully they come back to us soon.

Update 8/31 10:45 PM - Hogie has checked in, but Demp is still offline. Hogie says that Demp's about an hour south/southwest of him, so unfortunately, I think Demp got a bigger burst of the storm. Be safe, buddy.

Update 9/1 12:30 AM - Demp has reappeared. Apparently he rode most of the storm out in Hogie's neck of the woods, oddly enough, but he just got his power back today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Hogie's using his cellphone to go online and he let us know he is okay. I hope the same for Demp

8/31/2005 12:59 AM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

I haven't recieved a return TXT from Demp. But I hope that's because he is saving his cell phone battery.

8/31/2005 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home