Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm gonna change the name of this freakin' blog again...

If I change it to "THERE AREN'T ANY F--KING TORRENTS HERE!", do you think that would help? Most of the hits that I get are people looking for torrents, which isn't very freakin' encouraging as far as my writing.

Anyway...

Much love and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Erica, who gave herself a concussion and seizure this past weekend. (It's a long story, go here to read all about it.) As someone who's been through someone else seizing, it ain't fun.

Something of substance in the next couple of days, probably.(Maybe.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Maestroken said...

Still the exact same with my Blogger Blog.

Well that and Lindsay Lohan stuff.

8/26/2005 12:59 PM  
Blogger Dreamspinner said...

I actually don't know what torrents you are referring to. I like Lileks too. :)

8/26/2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

Well, thanks for visiting, Dreamspinner. At least you didn't comment spam me. Are you even posting in the blogger blog, Ken?

8/26/2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Nope, no posting at all really in the blogger blog, just the LJ.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/maestroken/


I totally disapprove of this blogger "Type in this word to post your comment" gimmick.

8/29/2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

Well, I'm sick of comment spam, so there you go. Sorry, man.

(LJ does it too, just so you know.)

8/29/2005 11:38 AM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Oh it wasn't disparraging against you.
Just the system and why it needs to be in place.

DAMN THE MAN!

8/30/2005 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home