Wednesday, February 02, 2005

An alleged update.

Very busy lately with work and the BT site that I spend way too much of my time at. I'm a mod now and the new point man for the Cult Erotica section(read: pre-1990, pre-silicone), and it seems like I spend all my off time there. In the real world, we're in the midst of store resets, so my brain is stuck on what product goes where and I just come home and decompress afterwards.

In the spare moments, I've been working my way through Kinji Fukasaku's Yakuza Papers film series. It's amazing stuff, even though there's a lot of characters, and sometimes you forget who's who. Fukasaku had such a completely unique style, and the movies just seem to transcend the normal run-of-the-mill 70's Yakuza films.

GO EAGLES~! (Had to work that in.)

Longer update to come at some point when my brain is not mush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maestroken said...

At one point of the game Sunday, I'll root Eagles, just for you my man. Which site is this you're a mod on? (email me/PM Me at ITVR) For I tried to go to the numerical one you let me know about, and it kept saying there is no site there.

2/03/2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home