Friday, January 14, 2005

Okay, I'd like to think I've paid good attention to Law and Order the last couple of years...

What in the blue hell was up with the end of Wednesday night's episode of L&O?

When was Serena ever a lesbian? I mean, seriously, was her utterly wooden acting style supposed to suggest it? I've heard rumors that Elisabeth Rohm bats on the other side of the plate, but I can't recall a single moment in the last couple of years that made her out to be one.

Someone on another board pointed out that she and Jack never slept together, but I just assumed that Jack finally realized that he couldn't sleep with his female assistants anymore. (Either that or the booze finally caught up with his little ADA.)

- More later, if I can find the publish button.(Not like anyone reads this anyway.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Old Wise man once said, no update no read. :)

I would have to ask my sister because shes watches L&O and shows like that all the time almost.

1/15/2005 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home