Thursday, December 02, 2004

Placeholder post.

I had a whiny Livejournal-type post all set to go here, but then two things happened.

1. I thought better of it.
2. Blogger ate it.

So, it's for the best. Suffice it to say that the last couple of days have not been what I might have expected out of them. More than that would be whining, and I don't whine on my blog.

Finished Book 5 of The Dark Tower series last night, and now I have to wait until Christmas for Book 6, which sucks, because like Book 3, Book 5 ends with an cliffhanger, though the cliffhanger of Book 5 is decidedly more meta than the book 3 one. I liked Book 5 more than I thought I would, and certainly more than Book 4, which I thought was overlong and didn't really do anything for the plot.

More later, and tomorrow, Top 10 Things I Downloaded This Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home