Thursday, November 11, 2004

On the road again.

posting this from my hotel room on the sixth floor of the J.W. Marriot in Atlanta. I'm using this utterly ridiculous in room internet system, basically a web tv setup. It's very kludgy, though it doesn't help that I'm also about half in the bag.

Total nightmare getting down here today. Our Flight was supposed to leave bradley at 12:30 this afternoon. But the weather here was lousy, so we got delayed an hour. Then, coming into Atlanta, we descended through heavy clouds. I expected us to break through and find ourselves over the airport. Not quite. We came out of the clouds right onto the runway. More Then a little surprising.

This computer's pissing me off, so I'll end here. Maybe I'll post again if I can find a nice normal internet cafe with actual computers, not this web tv crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home