Friday, October 22, 2004

Random Friday stuff...

I added a couple of links on the side, one to the other blog, and one to my DVD Aficionado page. That's a work in progress, as what's there barely scratches the surface of my collection.

--------------------

Series starts tomorrow night, and I'm very ambivalent about who to root for. Since Houston, home of Clemens and Pettite, is out, I don't know who I want to win. I suppose either of them can. Good luck to both teams.

--------------------

Got an amusing download the other day. A 1972 McDonalds training video. Funny, funny stuff. It's the kind of thing that you'd see on MST3K. Polyester uniforms, paper hats on all the men. The menu is very basic, though you never actually see any prices. I also downloaded the Tuesday PPV, but I haven't watched that yet.

--------------------

Probably not too much content coming in the next few weeks, while I hash out the novel, but I'll try to update here and there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mat said...

CAN YOU BURN THIS FOR ME? I MUST HAVE IT.

10/26/2004 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

Sure. It's only 142mb. It runs about 10 minutes, and stops short before the end, but it's really funny.

10/26/2004 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home