Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Dumbassery on my part...

I am not too swift. I let the day pass without throwing a birthday shout-out to the Cap to my Bucky, the Chuck D to my Flavor Flav, the Jay to my Silent Bob, the Hitler to my Eva(oh, wait...)... Anyway, happy slightly belated (yesterday) birthday to my homeboy Air Guthrie, who has mostly abandoned his blog in favor of a livejournal which can be found here. It's full of the usual livejournal memes which I try to stay away from, but at least he updates it more then his other blog(and mine, for that matter.)

Also birthday greetings to my boy Renard, aka ITVR's Dr0p. Have a martini for me, brother.

---------------------------------

Freakin' Yankees. That's all I have to say, except that this appears to be the year.

---------------------------------

Forthcoming, after I finish Battle Of Algiers, a review of the new acquisition Thriller: A Cruel Picture.

More later, maybe.



1 Comments:

Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

"Shit, ever since Lunchbox here saw The Battle of Algiers, he's been trying to use the Jedi Mind Trick to overthrow the French colonialists..."
Snootchy bootchies, homie, and thanks. I love you, too, in a completely socially-acceptable hetero-lifemate way.
To quote Mat Bacon's favorite elected official: "Geocentric heresy then, geocentric heresy now, geocentric heresy forever!"

10/20/2004 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home