Sunday, September 12, 2004

Blocked am I.

Can't think of anything good to write about. Haven't got around to watching Videodrome, and I've got more stuff to watch now, because the director's cut of THX1138 is sitting on my desk waiting to be ripped.

HHH won the title back tonight, and they're gonna have to work REAL hard to convince me that this is a good thing for the company, but I didn't see the show(I was at the video store.) I'll probably download it, but I'm not expecting much from what I've read so far.

I was going to write something about TNA's final weekly PPV, which I actually spent the $10 to buy instead of just downloading it, but the combination of Jarrett retaining the belt and Dusty Rhodes not getting beaten and kicked out of TNA just left me sour. I think I've about put paid to my interest in TNA unless they turn Impact into a show more like Raw and less like WWF Superstars.

Maybe I'll come up with something better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home