Saturday, July 10, 2004

T-Minus 1 Day to Vacation.

Ozzfest today. Jamey goes on at 3:15. Brendan and I are going at 10:00 so he can see God Forbid. I've never heard most of the second stage bands, so it ought to be interesting, at least. The final trio of bands, Slayer, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath, should be phenomenal, and by 11:00 PM, I should be deaf.

Lots of commotion in the house tonight as we work our way up to the vacation. Some of our vacation funds have gone missing, so I'm scrambling about, trying to work everything out here. I'm going to enjoy this vacation if it kills me.

One more post tonight after the show maybe, and then I'll be going on hiatus for a week or so(unless I find a cheap internet cafe in Niagara Falls). While I'm gone, I encourage you to head over to my boy Thom's blog and read his ongoing tale of college debauchery. It's quite entertaining, to say the least, even though I'm not in it. Also check out These Days by my other friend Brendan, which is a bit hoops-heavy right now, but is also an excellent read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

JDM-
I promise you'll be in the next one, at least in a cameo. My big plan is to hop in and out of chrono order with the serials. Next comes The Crucible, in which we learn our hero lacks judgment skills in the mating department, and then comes The Happy Ending, where we learn how to die quietly (if a tad uncomfortably), and some Big Themes get a paragraph or two.
You get some serious airtime in the one after those, Electronic Insecurity, where we get locked in a box for minimum wage and all the Carloni you can eat.
I have a plan, you know. I couldn't just run on instinct forever.

7/10/2004 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home