Thursday, July 01, 2004

Nothing much tonight...

More Google Search Results to get people here:

"Shiri Torrent"
"NWATNA Torrent"
"Africa Addio Torrent"
(sensing a trend here?)
several tries at "Ju-On Torrent" and "Miike Torrent"
"Joel Veitch Run To The Hills"
"HK Cinema Torrent"
"Downloaded Fight Of Andrew Golata" (I had to look back to mid-May to remember when I'd even written about the king of low blows)
Here's the only other one out of the last 100 referrals that doesn't involve torrents, "Glowstick Wars", referencing an observation on the imminent demise of Phish.

So here's a tip, if you want to increase your blog's hit count, talk about torrents a lot. I doubled my hit count in a month since I started talking about torrents. (Of course, only the results relating to NWA Torrents actually are about that subject. The rest are searches where torrent is in one place and the other word they're looking for is somewhere else.)

12 Comments:

Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2004 8:08 AM  
Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

The science dropped
Muggs triumphant
A haiku merited.

7/01/2004 8:09 AM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

I hit 1000 last night due to adding the word Torrent, you're not to far behind...

7/01/2004 9:04 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

My hits got a MAJOR spike after the DCW show on Saturday cause people have been searching for info on the wrestlers there like MAD. Also, Muggs, let's do this trade man! I'm salivating over Kill Bill =)

7/01/2004 12:39 PM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

I want some Puro. Recommend me a good tape out of the list of Puro. I don't know what Toryumon is, so help me out here.

7/01/2004 1:04 PM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Of Demp's Puro, this is what I'd choose in the order I'd choose them (If I didn't already have some of them)

Super J-Cup 1994
Super J-Cup 1995
J Crown 1996
Junior Tag league 1994
Either a random Toryumon or one of the Best of M-Pro in 96s

7/01/2004 3:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2004 8:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, the Super J-Cups are a great place to start. Probably two of the best one night tournaments in wrestling history. So you want the '94 an '95s. And Toryumon is Ultimo's juniors promotion. You can't really go wrong with that.

7/02/2004 12:15 AM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Also the 94 Jr. Tag League, that's the one with Eddie just being the awesomest rudo dickish heel ever right. Coming in just to poke Sasuke in the eyes mid-submission and such right?

7/02/2004 9:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Honestly, I've had that tape for over a year and I have yet to watch all of it. I've barely scratched the surface of it, actually. =(

7/02/2004 12:07 PM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Eh, no whoop, says the guy with over 100 tapes that haven't even been thought of being put into a VCR yet.

7/02/2004 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

That's okay, I have lots of DVDs like that.

7/02/2004 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home