Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Some placeholder material today.

A great column about WWE and the internet.

And to steal one of Ken's gimmicks today, here are the most recent searches that people used to get to my blog.

"Driller Killer Clips 1979"
"Addio Zio Tom Images" (this one was from the German Google Page)
"VH1 Run To The Hills video kitten"
"Suicide Club Bit Torrent"
"Crepax"
"Fist Of Legend Torrent"
"Ju-On Torrent"
and my personal favorite...
"Is Lita really pregnant by Kane."

More later if I think of something good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maestroken said...

I got all the random IWA searches
and you get all the random Foreign Cinema searches.
and all is right with the world.

6/23/2004 1:48 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

And I get mostly JBL and Pinacoladaburg searches. Wtf.

6/23/2004 2:08 PM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Well that's because Muggs and I rule.
And you drool.
Or something.

6/23/2004 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muggs is who am, or something like that.

6/24/2004 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home