Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Slacking again...

Not much to report the last two days. Memorial Day weekend was mostly a wash, due to working all four days. Raw Monday night wasn't too bad. The tag title switch to the Canadians wasn't a real surprise, as they need to get the belt off of Benoit before Bad Blood anyway. Plus the ending, which saw Edge accidentally spear Benoit instead of Conway, will lead to a good post-Bad Blood feud, probably(though it'll probably be a face vs. face respect thing. I can't imagine they're gonna turn Benoit.) Eugene's megapush continues, as he faced Kane in the Main Event, and went over without making Kane look weak. The tease of Regal going face because of Eugene continues, and they even managed to make Bischoff not look completely evil. Beyond that, it was standard Raw.

Added The Eye and Throne Of Blood to the burnapalooza collection. Have I mentioned how much I love my DVD burner?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am First.
And where's my Get Shorty, shorty?

6/03/2004 1:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh man, how I loved The Eye. Such a great horror flick. And it was the kind that gets to me, the subtle, atmospheric horror films. The first scene with the lady in the halls of the hospital startled the hell out of me. And of course, Throne of Blood is a great film. So say, Jon, what would it take for me to get a copy of the Special Edition of Battle Royale and the Japanese version of Kill Bill, huh? ;)

6/04/2004 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home