Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Package of goodness in the mail today...

From my unnamed web store. Ryuhei Kitamura's Sky High, a sci-fi actioner from the director of Versus and the upcoming 50th anniversary Godzilla movie. And the prize for the day, the Japanese DVD of Kill Bill Volume 1, featuring the unedited, full bloody color version of the Crazy 88's battle, and an extension of one other scene. It's in perfect condition, as it's just a burnover of the Japanese DVD.

Demp, let's talk deal.

More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

YES SIR, we can talk deal. Also seeing as I now have both Azumi AND Versus now (omg two disc special edition), I'd love some more Kitamura goodness in Sky High. What shall we deal, my friend?

6/29/2004 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

I don't know. Whaddya got wrestling-wise? I have a working dual deck VCR if you wanna do like we did with BR2.

6/29/2004 11:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, well, there's the old site (http://www.elcybergoth.com/tapelistofdoom) that hasn't been updated since I stopped getting tapes, but I do have the Flair DVDs, the HBK Vault DVD, the Foley DVD, the Cage Match DVD, a couple others if you want that. I think there's a few tapes that I've not got on the site like a few best of's (CM Punk and Low Ki in Japan come to mind) and couple odds and end puro shows here and there.

6/30/2004 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home