Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day to me, happy Father's Day to me...

So, it's now Father's day (though only by 50 minutes or so.) I plan to go to bed and pass out until around 11:30 or so(my first Father's Day gift from Laurene and Laura; peace and quiet), then get up, go visit my grandfather, then go out and have a nice quiet day with the family.

Dead night at the store again tonight. Watched "Castle In The Sky", the "X-Files" movie, and a DVD of Green Day music videos. Brought home "Cold Mountain" a week and a half early, but I haven't watched it yet, maybe tonight if I'm not watching stuff on the DVR.

More later, probably.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

Happy Father's Day, Muggs. May your daughter bring you only joy and contentment...eventually.

6/21/2004 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home