Monday, June 14, 2004

Attention~!

To all the nice people who don't know me who've been popping in from Google thinking they're going to find Bit Torrent files of wrestling or Salo: Hi, welcome to my blog. Here are a couple of links for you.

The site that I have been using for wrestling torrents is this one, but as of this post, it is down.(I downloaded stuff off them on the weekend, so it's probably just temporary.) You can also check out this site, which is a decent torrent directory site.

As for Salo, I have yet to see a Bit Torrent of it, but if it's gonna show up anywhere, it would be here, on Supernova, which seems to be the largest of the torrent sites. But again, I've never seen a torrent of Salo.

Thanks for reading~!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I got here from my bookmarks, but thanks anyway! =)

6/14/2004 11:50 PM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

So Did I. My question to you both.
Anyone got any good DVD Cover Scans for my new Battle Royale DVD. (Prefer one that's in English, if possible.)

6/15/2004 1:28 PM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

You probably won't find one in english, but I'll e-mail mine to you.

6/15/2004 1:53 PM  
Blogger Maestroken said...

Huzzah, and it was in English, thank you very much good sir.

6/16/2004 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DonĀ“t know if you find it, but I saw Salo on the http://www.piratebay.org/ torrent site...

SLPS
Ed.Fuera.

4/05/2005 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home