Wednesday, May 19, 2004

New computer update.

Transfered 38 GB of materials from the old computer. Took 10 f'n hours to do it, and it still didn't transfer any of my Netscape stuff over, so I lost a bunch of E-mail and some of my bookmarks for the moment(at least until I can figure out how to transfer the rest of this stuff over.

Watched "Torque" at work tonight, and God help me, I enjoyed every stupid, brainless, CGI-filled minute of it. How can you not love a movie that has more ridiculous, over-the-top CGI in it then both of the Fast and Furious movies put together?

3 Comments:

Blogger Thom Guthrie, Bassist and Adventurer said...

Go CGI Boy, go.
First.

5/19/2004 8:08 AM  
Blogger Mat said...

38GB? THAT's a lot of prøn.

5/19/2004 12:47 PM  
Blogger Jon M. said...

Actually, it was 32GB of music files (about 7200).

5/19/2004 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home