Wednesday, April 21, 2004

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Ed Wilson is a god.

More likely, I'm a big dumb guy.

All that worrying and it turns out that I was simply breeding a dust colony inside my PC. No new system needed, just some compressed air and a vacuum. But I did end up putting a new video card in here, and Ed assures me that I can at least swap out the CD burner for a DVD one and also upgrade the ram as far as 2 GB if I really want to(at $250, that's for another time.)

But anyway, again, thanks go out to both Ed Wilson, my CompUSA hookup, and also Kev Wagner, who was an amazing fount of information on how to get some of the clutter out of my system.

Back with the usual pop culture nonsense tomorrow. I've got the new DVD of "Reefer Madness" with a commentary by Mike Nelson of MST3K to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home