Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The snow, she comes.

Looking out the window, hoping against hope that my dad will say "F it, we take the day off." Currently, there's about 2 inches of snow on top of an inch or so of slush. Bleah.

Spent the evening with my buddy Brendan at the video store watching the snow and not having customers after about 8 or so. I am about 3/4 of the way through a massive reorganization of the adult video room. Now, I like the pr0n and all, but after looking at box after box, it gets dull. How many times can you see the same girls doing the same things with the same people?

But I am the king of the pr0n room after all, so I soldier on.

Brought home MVP Baseball for the Gamecube tonight, hopefully I'll get a crack at it tomorrow. The worst thing is I bought the 'Cube like 4 months ago, and I haven't plugged it in in about 2. I've got too much technology and not enough time to use it.

(Hey, made it through a post without mentioning wrestling.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home